Create a quote to let a customer know the cost of work that they want done. You can enter line by line details of the proposed solution as well as your businesses’ terms and conditions.
- In the Account menu, go to Customer Invoice page. Then select new Quote.
- Choose the name of the customer you’re sending the quote to.
- Enter the remaining details for your quote. If you’re going to email the quote, make sure you’ve entered a description for each line item.
- In the Terms field, enter your quotes terms and conditions. If you’ve entered terms and conditions in Invoice Settings, they’ll also display.
- Click Save to save the quote as a draft, or click Send to approve and email the quote to your customer.
1. Customer – Choose the name of the customer you’re quoting. You can add Customer or Company at Contact page.
2. Date – The date displayed on the quote. The defaul is today’s date but you can edit it.
3. Expiry – (optional) Enter the date you want the quote to expire. You can also set up a default expiry date.
4. Quote number – This number is auto generated. You don’t have to fill this field.
5. Reference – You can add a reference to help you search for the quote.
6. Amounts are – Select the tax setting to apply to the amounts. If the item has SST, select:
– Tax Exclusive to add the tax to each item amount.
– Tax Inclusive to include the tax in each item amount. Each item shows as tax exclusive when approved. SimpanKira automatically splits out the tax component for reporting.